Trend Micro has launched Worry-Free Business Security Professional, a security product that aims to give Australian and New Zealand small and medium sized business (SMBs) peace of mind and total control over the security of their IT systems.
With the growing use of cloud-based consumer applications in the workplace, application visibility is essential to understand network risks.
The security solutions provider claims the Worry-Free Business Security Professional builds on the company’s Worry-Free Business Security Suite by extending support to tablets and smart phones, also enabling web access control.
It incorporates Trend Micro™ InterScan Web Security, a cloud based service that protects employees from web based threats on any device while in the office or on the road.
“Trend Micro Worry-Free Professional is a product we created locally for our SMB market," says Mark Sinclair, Director, Small-Medium Sized Business, Trend Micro ANZ.
“We know that in Australia and New Zealand most infections are web based – and that our customers would benefit from the one fast, simple and effective product to combat security threats.
“As the workforce becomes more mobile and social media and cloud service adoption increases, the SMB IT environment is becoming much more complex. Our aim is to help our customers take advantage of this new reality whilst ensuring they are fully protected.
“We’ve already implemented Worry-Free Business Security Professional with several local customers across the region and are looking forward to working with many more, particularly with the free trial offer."
Devices now covered include PCs, Macs, laptops, servers, point of sale devices, USB drives, tablets and smart phones. Other features include:
· Easy installation and simple to use – no IT expertise required
· Uniform web protection for desktops, smart phones and tablets
· Enforcement of web acceptable usage policies and detailed web usage reporting
· Data loss prevention through emails and USB drives
· Web threat protection that stops threats before they reach the business
· Spam blocking and safeguards against phishing and social engineering attacks
· URL filtering that prevents access to inappropriate websites that harbor malware
· Device control, preventing data loss and downloading from infected attached devices.