The search engine giant is on the hunt for a local sales person to specialise in selling it’s advertising to the New Zealand finance industry.
Since the job was listed on LinkedIn on 30th April only 22 people have applied. Could you be the next Google employee ?
More info about the role:
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
• Grow Google’s finance advertiser and revenue base.
• Educate the market on Google’s advertising solutions.
• Analyse data, trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and consultative sales presentations.
• Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google’s products and services.
• Establish and nurtuer C-level relationships with finance advertisers and their agencies. Opportunity to build and grow a team for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply for the role, click here.