Party time: Winners take the stage at Xerocon South Partner Awards
It was an exciting night for Xero partners, as winners took the stage to receive their awards at Xerocon South 2016 on Friday night.
Xero named its best-performing partners across Australia and New Zealand at its annual partner awards which took place at Xerocon South in Brisbane.
BDO Northland took out the Accounting Partner of the Year award for New Zealand, while GoFi8ure was named New Zealand Bookkeeping Partner of the Year.
In Australia, Consolid8 was awarded Australian Accounting Partner of the Year and Digit Boos won Australia Bookkeeping Partner of the Year.
Trent Innes, managing director of Xero Australia, says, “Our accounting and bookkeeping partners are integral to the success of Xero.
“The awards are an opportunity for Xero to recognise their outstanding achievements as valued partners,” he says.
Winners of the 100% Xero Award, which recognises a practice that operates entirely on Xero, was awarded to Morrows in Australia and Noone Plus in New Zealand.
Spotlight Reporting was named App Partner of the Year and Insightly won Emerging App Partner of the Year. Industry App Partner of the Year was awarded to farming app, Figured.
“These firms and their clients, who are collaborating seamlessly in the cloud, demonstrate just how impactful cloud technology has become,” says Anna Curzon, managing director of Xero New Zealand.
“Our app partners are a huge part of what makes Xero great, and the Xero Awards is an opportunity to highlight the value they add for our customers,” she says.
Check out gallery below to see all the action.
2016 Xerocon South Awards Winners
- Australia 100% Xero Award 2016: Morrows Pty Ltd
- New Zealand 100% Xero Award 2016: Noone Plus
- Australia Accounting Partner of the Year 2016: Consolid8 Pty Ltd
- New Zealand Accounting Partner of the Year 2016: BDO Northland
- Australia Bookkeeping Partner of the Year 2016: Digit Books
- New Zealand Bookkeeping Partner of the Year 2016: GoFi8ure
- Emerging App Partner of the Year 2016: Insightly
- App Partner of the Year 2016: Spotlight Reporting
- Industry Specific App Partner of the Year 2016: Figured