Ricoh debuts new range of A4 colour multi-function devices for the digital workplace
Ricoh has unveiled a new range of multi-function devices as it looks to further support smart workspaces for small to medium workgroups.
The new range of colour A4 multi-function devices use smart workplace technology to support the digital workplace through in-built scalability, security, and sustainability, Ricoh says.
The new range of Ricoh IM C300F and IMC 400F devices are part of Ricoh's Dynamic Workplace Intelligence approach and incorporate printing, scanning, faxing and copying functionality.
"The user-friendly devices are ideally positioned for small to medium workgroups of between 5 to 15 people that require business class image quality in a desktop multi-function printer, as well as low total cost of ownership with an advanced feature set that promotes increased productivity and smart workplaces," the company explains.
The devices feature fast colour print speeds of up to 40 ppm, scanning speeds of up to 80ipm and are designed to generate up to 10,000 pages each month. They are the first A4 series to feature Ricoh's Always Current Technology platform. The offering enables users to download and install new application functionality, features and upgrades directly to their device as they become available.
"Digital workplaces deploying the new Ricoh devices can scale their capabilities based on their latest needs, while also keeping security features and software completely up to date. There's also instant access to upgrades the moment they hit the market, eliminating the need to purchase new hardware for additional functionality or wait for contracts to expire. Also included is support for the latest mobile printing applications," Ricoh says.
- Flexible connectivity with support for Ethernet, USB 2.0 and wireless LAN built in.
- 10.1 Smart Operation Panel with new and updated User Interface with enhanced workflow.
- Business class image quality with print resolutions of up to true 1,200 x 1,200 dpi.
- Standard 50-sheet Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF) delivers best-in-class scanning productivity.
- Small footprint comfortably fits on a desktop.
- High productivity with new GWNX Controller providing support for Google Cloud Print, Shiny Materials Mode and other improvements.
- Locked print functionality.
- Standard PCL5e, PCL 6, PostScript3/PDF Direct emulation support.
- Supports PC, Mac, Linux and Unix environments.
- Support for heavier paper stock as well as envelope and label printing.
- Ricoh Intelligent Support services and tools help customers troubleshoot and solve issues quickly and easily - including remote connect support and remote panel operation.
- Web-help and How-to-Videos guide customers in carrying out simple tasks like toner replacement.
- Installation Wizard simplifies the setting up of basic device and network settings.
- Print from smartphones and tablets with AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, NFC support and Ricoh Smart Device Connector app.
- Support for Ricoh Smart Integration (RSI) platform enables customers to tailor workflow solutions for their specific needs.
- Comes pre-installed with latest version of RICOH Always Current Technology (ACT) v1.1, keeping device up to date with the latest features and functionality.
- "In addition to all these features, the new IM C300F and IM C400F devices benefit from RICOH Intelligent Support which ensures software upgrades can be quickly performed remotely maximising user uptime," says Peter Georghiou, senior product manager, Ricoh Australia.
"At the same time, Ricoh service experts can remotely access the devices smart operations panel for fast troubleshooting and perform automatic firmware updates. Our aim is to ensure maximum user productivity at all times to support business continuity and innovation," he says.
" We look forward to the positive impact which these new devices will have in the workplace."